1/26/09

twenty-five.

Originally a facebook note. I stole the idea. Twenty-five things about me...
    1. I am wearing my yellow/orange chucks today. They are the only shoes that I wear that aren't flatts or sandals.
    2. My favorite teachers, in order, are as follows: Anderson, Davidson, Erickson, Dean, Winkler. Oh Winkler...
    3. I decided on my favorite musician. It's Allred.
    4. My favorite band: The Maine. But I like Allred more.
    5. I'm beginning to like different genres than I would normally listen to, and I'm happy about it.
    6. He comes home in about eight months, and I can't hardly wait.
    7. I am being tested on my faithfulness right now, and it's hard, but I know I can do it, and I'm getting through with the Lord's help.
    8. In the past twelve months, I have completely changed my life and my outlook on life for the better, and I can see what a difference it is making, and I'm happier now.
    9. I'm sick of having hot married guys in my classes. I thought hot guys who had a girlfriend in high school were too much to bear...
    10. I went to temple sqaure last night with a few friends, and felt the spirit. Every time I see the Salt Lake Temple, I get more and more excited about getting married there. It was much needed.
    11. My history class and my institute class have really opened my eyes to what the world is becoming, and I decided to save as much money as I possibly can.
    12. The church is true, and I'm glad I know that.
    13. I wear bright colors, even on cold, cloudy days.
    14. Even though most of my friends live far away, and I don't get to see them that often, they're still the best friends in the world, and I love them.
    15. Best thing I've heard someone say all month: "If a guy appreciates your worth, he's worth it." from Sarah Anderson.
    16. I'm taking action of my life by waiting patiently.
    17. My standards are important to me. Very important.
    18. Everett rules.
    19. I'm getting braces on my bottom teeth on February fourth.
    20. It's long, but I actually love the drive down to school.
    21. I tied for third place in last week's photo contest.
    22. I can't wait to move out with Celeste and Erica. I'm going out of my mind.
    23. I trust my Heavenly Father to make my life wonderful. But I know I need to follow the promptings of the spirit in order to have it be wonderful.
    24. I need to write a note to someone.
    25. History class is starting in a few minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment