1/1/09

destination: park city.

So today, my dad decided to take us (my mom, me, rach and sara) all up to Park City for breakfast, to kick off the new year. When we got there, we headed into this kind of deli restaraunt and had us some breakfast. I had this little egg, ham and cheese sandwich, and it was tiny. When everyone else's meal came out, theirs were huge breakfast burritos with sides of fried potatoes. Jealousy took me over. My dad and mom ended up sharing theirs with me, which made me really happy, because it was delicious!


After breakfast, we headed outside to go walk around and look at the cute little shops. We only went into a few stores, like Roxy, Quick Silver and a cute one-of-a-kind boutique (i can't remember what it was called) that was pink all over, but very expensive. We came upon this fur shop, and what did we find? Well, I'll let you guess for yourself. One word: Sexy.
On our way in and out of shops, we discovered some animal statues! So, being the family that we are, we had to take some pictures with them!


While walking, I decided that when I'm married, I'm going to live in Park City for a year or two. It's just such a cute little town, and I love the fact that the houses and apartments are in walking distance of the shops. And, Park City has it's own little free trolley! I was so excited. Yep, I'm living there when I'm married.

Before leaving, I wanted to go take a few pictures of a tree that I saw on the way in. Yes, those are, in fact, shoes tied onto the branches of the tree. I love it.

When we got home, I was out. I hopped into my bed and took a three and a half hour nap. It was lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment