Really though, I can't believe I've let so much time pass by without recording it somewhere! So, in a fast manner, I'm going to list everything that has happened to me in the past month or two. Ready?
- I'm writing (or at least trying to write) more missionaries than I can count on two hands.
- I haven't written back my missionaries for about a month now. Maybe even longer than that.
- My niece is getting old!
- My nephew was born on September 2nd. (I'll post about him later)
- I moved out!
- I made friends with a lot of people after I moved out, but mostly my across-the-porch neighbors.
- I started school. Thirteen credits!
- I am considering just majoring in Photography, and not having a double major in Photography and Math.
- My brother comes home on October 15th, and that's where all my excitement has gone.
- I quit Rise and am now looking for a new job.
- I was an EFY counselor this last summer and made a lot of new friends. I am looking forward to going back next year.
- I went on a few dates in the summer.
- I went to the hot pots on Midway with my college buddies and got more than enough misquito bites.I joined a lot of clubs at school, such as the Hip Hop Club, the Disney Club, the Special Olympics Club, the Ultimate Frizbee Club, and the Music Appreciation Club. I also joined the Institute Service Counsel.
I've lived here in my apartment for 3 week now, and I love it. The people here are amazing, and I'm excited to meet even more. Stay tuned for more college experiences.