1/19/09

craving.

As I finished my second homework assignment for math class, I felt like taking a break and eating something. Then, I realized I eat so much, and a lot of it isn't very good for me. So I decided that if I was going to eat something, it was going to be healthy. So I looked in the fridge, thinking I was going to go for an apple or a pear, but then I saw the bag of salad. That's it! I thought, I'll have a salad! But it won't be just any regular salad. It will be the greatest saladic creation of all generations! And I went to town.
You see, I visited Las Vegas with my family last month, and we went to a buffet at the Mandalay Bay Hotel, which was called Craving. They have this section just for salads and salad loving people. There, you can tell the salad maker what kind of salald you want, along with what kind of mix-ins and dressing, and they'll put it in for you, and mix it all up, so there are no bare spots. Never in my life have I had such an amazing salad. So today, I decided to make my own.
As I searched the cupboards, fridge and pantry, I came across some ham, croutons, and ranch dressing. I cut up the ham slices into little bite-sized pieces, and threw them into the bowl that held the salad. Then I threw a handful of croutons in, too, and I mixed like I've never mixed before!
When I was done, I ended up with something like this:


As I ate, my tastebuds danced around my tongue due to the wonderful fushion. I was in heaven. HAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment