12/19/08

to do, or not to do.

Christmas break starts today, and goes through January 6th, and then school starts on January 7th. That's a little less than three weeks. I made a to-do list.

  1. Write back to these missionaries: Elder Parson, Elder Long and my brother.
  2. Go to Las Vegas with my family and take pictures there.
  3. Celebrate Christmas with my family.
  4. Celebrate New Years (maybe with my family).
  5. Take as many shifts as possible for work.
  6. Buy textbooks for the spring semester of school.
  7. Go shopping the day after Christmas and try not to get trampled.
  8. Catch up on my drumming.
  9. Go to Cameron's farewell.
  10. Buy a new backpack.
  11. Finish the book of Luke before Christmas.
  12. Turn in my apartment application.
  13. Spend some time with Celeste when she comes up.
  14. Talk to Daniel on the phone when he calls on Christmas day.

No comments:

Post a Comment