12/18/08

finals: check.

Finals... are... DONE! I am so happy.
My scores on finals aren't too shabby, which is nice. I got a 78 (okay, a little shabby) on my math final, but my overall grade was a B+, and I'll take it! My CLSS final score was an 86, but I'm pretty sure it's going to be bumped up a few points, because there were two essay questions. The 86 was just the scantron portion. And my health final... well, I don't know what I got on that yet. I need to email my professor and ask her what I got. But hey, I seem to be doing pretty well!
Today as I was driving to my school, the roads (even bangerter and the freeway) were covered in snow. It was a little scary driving. I think my average speed for the whole trip was about 35 mph. What usually takes me 45 minutes driving to school took me almost 2 hours, because of the conditions. It was lame, but I had nothing better to do. I listened to all of my Allred songs. I love Allred; he's my favorite.
When I got to school, I realized that my feet weren't properly dressed for the occasion. The parking lot was full of snow, about four or five inches deep, and I was wearing flatts. HA! So, I walked. And my shoes got snowy, and my socks got snowy. Yes, I was wearing socks with my flatts. I think that's the only thing that saved my feet!
I had about an hour before my first final started, so I walked on over to the bookstore and sold my books back to them. The only lame thing about that is that they give you back only about a third of what you spent on them. After that, I walked around campus and found my classrooms for next semester. Two of them are on one side of campus, and the other two are clear on the opposite side of campus. This should be fun...
After taking my finals (and almost falling down because of ice on my way to the testing center) I drove home! The roads were clearer this time, but there was a wreck that slowed me down for about twenty minutes. Haha, I just realized I sound like a weather reporter. Sorry! :/
So now I'm home, eating some yummy soup. I've got about three weeks to do nothing! I'm pretty excited. Although, I am picking up a lot of shifts at work, but I like work! And I'm leaving for Vegas in four days, and I'm pretty excited about that, too. Christmas breaks are always fun.
Oh, one more thing... I have "Wait For Me" by Sons of Provo stuck in my head. I think I'll go find another song to be stuck in there...

No comments:

Post a Comment