12/14/08

this week: final exams.

Eek! Tomorrow is my math final! I really studied hard for it, but I'm not sure that I'll do well, haha! Hopefully! But we'll see. But the good news is that I only have 2 more semesters of math left after this final: 1010 and 1030. Woo hoo! I calculated everything up, and I'm going to have to get a really great grade on this final to get a B. HA! Yep. I rock at math, can you tell? :)
My other two finals are both on Thursday. One's for Health, and the other is for English. It's not really English though. That's just what I call it. It's really a class to help you with future English classes, along with future anything classes. It was actually really helpful! It helped me learn how to study, which is really nice in college. It's called CLSS 1170. I'd definately recommend it to anybody who needs help studying in college, because, frankly, college courses are much harder than high school courses, and they require much more studying. But the sad thing is that my school is cutting the class at the end of the school year. Lame. I think I'll have to write a letter to the school president or something. That's what my professor encouraged me to do.
After finals, I'm going to Las Vegas with my family! Yes! Las Vegas! The city that never sleeps, and the sleeper who is never a city! (haha, whose line is it anyway humor... gotta love that show) I'm leaving on the 22nd, and we're stopping down at the Tholen's city to eat lunch with them! YES! I love the Tholens! They have been my best friends for a few years now! Celeste and Megan are their names. But they moved about 4 hours away, and I never get to see them anymore! So, as you can tell, I'm way excited to see them on the 22nd! But anyway, we get home from Vegas on the 24th. Just in time to exchange family gifts! And then... Christmas! Ah, I love the holidays. I never knew how much I missed Christmas music until about a month ago. It's the best!
Well, tomorrow I'm sending a Christmas package off to Elder Brinton. I sent him some homemade fudge! Ohh, that stuff is good. I told him I helped my mom make it! Haha, I just stirred it for not even a minute... But still! That's helping, right? I think Kody is such a great guy, and I really can't wait to meet him when he gets home, which is in about 10 months! Woot!
That's all from me. I really need to go to sleep so I can do somewhat well on my final tomorrow. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment