12/12/08

it's beginning to look a lot like christmas!

Well, only 13 more days until Christmas, and we finally got one of our trees decorated! Both of our trees have been bare for the past week or so, and it's great to finally see them decorated! This one is now standing proudly in our library! It looks lovely, if I do say so myself. I forgot how tall it is! Our other tree is still standing bare, in our living room. We'll get to it sooner or later, I hope...


Speaking of Christmas trees, I wasn't able to go to the Festival of Trees this year. Bummer. I've always enjoyed going there with my choir of wonderful homeschoolers, and singing Christmas songs; some which were very beautiful and spiritual, and some that were just plain cheesy - actions and everything. But we had fun! And that was the whole point. And afterwards, we'd walk through the aisles of trees, our eyes lighting up when we saw one we liked! But no worries! I'll go next year! Maybe with my roomies, even! Because by this time next year, I'll be living in Orem with Celeste, Erica and Cassie. It'll be fun!
One more thing before I go. Last night I went to The Forgotten Carols. It was so amazing! I've been to that play several times, but it never ceases to amaze me! The spirit felt there is so strong, and you can really feel the true meaning of Christmas! I just love it! I would definately recommend it to anyone who hasn't gone yet.
Merry Christmas everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment