12/19/08

a personal grudge.

A few days ago Emily and I had the greatest idea! We were both going to look and see if both of our spring breaks were during the same week, and if they were, we were going to plan to drive down to California together and go to a concert.
At once, I texted chacha and asked them when spring break was for Utah Valley University students. They texted back "Spring break for Utah Valley University students is March 9-13, 2009." I told Emily, and she said that's when hers was too!
So it was set. We started looking online for concerts in California during that week. We were excited.
Then, today Emily texted me and told me that my spring break was March 18-20. Her brother goes to my school, and they looked it up on the school website. I was mad.
Apparently chacha bleeds blue.
Chacha must die...

No comments:

Post a Comment