2/24/09

white nails.

So I got braces two weeks ago. There's nothing exciting about that except the fact that I can't bite my nails anymore. Sooo... I figured I'd take this opportunity and grow them out. Haha, my nails are always so ugly; always so short. But now, they're growing, and I'm not biting them! This is a big deal for me!
So tonight, to celebrate the fact that I have nails, I decided to paint them. I chose white, because it matches just about everything. I haven't painted my nails in such a long time, and the down side of that is that I believe I've forgotten how to paint nails, it seems. So, my nails look like a 3-year-old painted them. Buuut, they're painted, and they're to a point where they can be painted, so I'm happy.

1 comment:

  1. Hey it's a good a way as any to stop biting them! :D

    ReplyDelete