7/29/10

a typical thursday night conversation.

WARNING: Some material may be considered graphic and inappropriate for young (or normal) readers.

(Rachel is on the toilet in her bathroom, and I am in my room on my bed)
Rachel: "Megan! Can you get me some toilet paper??"
Megan: "Why? You're so needy."
Rachel: "Dude, I just had pure liquid come out of my butt. No chunks or anything!"
Megan: "I love that!"
Rachel: "Just go get me some toilet paper, and plug your nose when you come in."
(Megan goes and gets two rolls of toilet paper, plugs her nose, and puts them by Rachel's bathroom door)
*2 minutes later*
(Rachel sticks her head in Megan's room and points at her)
Rachel: "Thanks."
*3 minutes later*
(Rachel is running from the living room to her bathroom, probably holding her butt)
Rachel: "OH NO! OH NO! OH NO! OH NO! OH NO!"

Wanna come over and join in on our fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment