7/21/10

betcha didn't know...

...these 25 things about me!

1. My eyes change from blue to green and everything in between.
2. I am 20 years old and sleep with a night light, because I am terrified of the dark.
3. I usually tell people what my "favorite band" or "favorite color" is, but the truth is that I don't have any favorites, because I like too many things. My favorites change on a daily basis.
4. I've never dyed my hair.
5. I don't wear mascara.
6. About 95% of the time, I only shave my legs up to my knees.
7. I peed my pants in Kindergarten.
8. I have double-jointed knees.
9. I looked just like my dad when he was around 13 years old.
10. I've had braces twice, for about 4 years total.
11. I am almost always tired (which I hate, hate, HATE).
12. I've never broken a bone.
13. I've tried escargot, and liked it.
14. I've known my best friend, Emily, since Kindergarten (when I peed my pants).
15. I have a really loud laugh, kind of like a hyena.
16. My family (myself included) thinks that any kind of potty talk, to any extent, is down right hilarious.
17. I am not really a daddy's girl or a mama's girl. But I am closer with my mom than my dad.
18. When people ride my butt on the road, I slow waaay down, even if I'm on a freeway.
19. I think tans (fake and real) are gross, and have no problem with being white.
20. I have an inch-long scar on my forehead that no one ever notices, even before I had bangs.
21. I am passive-agressive, which basically means that I like to get revenge instead of talking things out.
22. In a two-year period from 2006-2008, I went through 4 cars.
23. My first real job was at Taco Time.
24. I met my boyfriend in an art class when we were both 13, and we wrote love notes back and forth the day we met.
25. I like cats more than dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment