8/30/10

urgent roommate meeting.

Regarding my last post:
Two nights ago, I had my friend (who's a Turkish model and professional soccer player with a killer accent), Ceyhun (pronounced Jay-hoon), over for a college party. We went to Brittany's place and played things like Twister and Twilight Trivia (The teams were those who knew and loved Twilight and those who didn't know and hated it. I was on the latter team. Guess which one won? We did!). After a few hours of talking, playing games, and eating cake, Derek, Erica, Ceyhun and I decided to go back to mine and Erica's apartment and watch a movie all by ourselves.
Within the first ten minutes into the movie, Ceyhun and I were holding hands. Later, he put his arm around me. After the movie, we all sat and talked for a little while. When my roommate came out and asked us to be quiet (it was like, 2a.m.) we decided that the guys should probably go. I walked with Ceyhun to the door and said goodbye, and you could tell he wanted to kiss me.
The day after that, I felt bold (like I almost always do) and texted him the question, "Did you want to do more than just hold my hand last night?" He admitted that he wanted to kiss me, and I was kind of shocked, even though I could see it coming. Right then, I called for an urgent roommate meeting, explained to Erica, Kassidy and Tristyn what was going on, and asked them for advice on what to do, and, after seeing pictures of him, they said, "Are you kidding me? He's hot. How can you NOT say yes?!"
I kept telling them that I didn't really know him, and bringing up really good points as to why I shouldn't, but they had some pretty good points of their own. Later, in the bathroom, Erica and I were talking about it alone, and she said, "...I mean, you wouldn't want to be slutty, but, it's Ceyhun..." It made me laugh so hard.
After much thought, I think I've made my decision. I'll let ya know how it goes!

(Me and Ceyhun, 8/8/10)

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha, I was actually going to ask your advice, but I guess I know where you stand on this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you guys look too much like twins. It's like kissing your brother or cousin. ewwww.

    ReplyDelete