1/12/11

cooking with zac.

Lately (for the past few months or so), Zac and I have been cooking together. It usually consists of (and I'm not trying to sound like I'm complaining) me cooking the meal while Zac plays with his phone or something. Occasionally he'll help me cook the chicken or grate the cheese.

On New Years day, we made Spinach Tortellini for dinner. It was to die for! Seriously. The best meal we've ever made. For dessert that night, I made my own version of peach cobbler, complete with homemade whipped cream with cinnamon in it. Also, very delicious.

Me and Zac on New Years day
Our peach cobbler


Last night, Zac blew me away. Instead of cooking for him, he cooked for me. It was his very first time cooking by himself. Other than asking me a few questions, and grating the cheese (I did that part), he did it alone. He made this delightful chicken salsa casserole. It was so good, I was licking the spatula when I cleaned up. It was fun to watch him cook, and cute to see how proud of himself he was.

Zac with his casserole

Me and Zac while eating dinner last night

No comments:

Post a Comment