11/25/10

ten things i'm thankful for.

Happy Thanksgiving! This morning I woke up at 6:00 am, got ready, and left the house with my family at around 7:00 am to meet my dad's side of the family for breakfast at Village Inn--a tradition that's been going on since I can remember. Now we're all home, waiting until we can leave to see Harry Potter at 12:40. After the movie, we're all going to come back up to my parents' house and eat our Thanksgiving feast!
Since it's Thanksgiving, here is a list of ten things I am thankful for.

  1. My family, especially my parents.
  2. My boyfriend, Zac.
  3. The scriptures.
  4. My happiness.
  5. Love.
  6. Christmas music.
  7. The Spirit.
  8. Warm clothes, blankets and heaters.
  9. The temple.
  10. My knowledge of the Plan of Salvation.

Happy Thanksgiving! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment