1/24/10

ten things.

Ten things I want to do in 2010...



1. Go on a road trip. I just want to go anywhere! I want to take pictures of things, people, and places! Right now, it sounds like the most exciting thing to me.

2. Be an EFY counselor! The best times of my summers when I was a teenager was going to EFY, and being a counselor is 10x better! I just love it! I really hope I get the job.

3. Learn to be a better cook. I love cooking, and I can cook basic meals, but I want to be better!

4. Serve. When I was homeschooled, my mom would take me and my siblings to the DI and we'd help out there, putting together hygeine kits and whatnot. It was so much fun. She really taught me to love to serve.

5. Become who I want to be. There are some things I want to change about myself for the better. I just need to learn to be myself!

6. Throw a huge party! Well, maybe not huge, but awesome! I've been coming up with all these good ideas for themed parties, and I need to start using them!

7. Do fun things in the summer, like ride bikes, go swimming, and go on hikes. In the winter, I always daydream about doing those things, but when summer actually comes around, I never do them!

8. Become a better photographer. I love love LOVE taking pictures, and I want to be better!

9. Go to Brynn's wedding. I adore her and her fiance. They're perfect for each other.

10. Broaden my

No comments:

Post a Comment