1/12/10

school started.

I hereby dubs this post a short one, because I need to go to bed soon to wake up for my 9 o'clock class tomorrow. So here goes!
School has started already, and today was the 5th day into the Spring semester. Already I've partially rearranged my schedule before classes started, and then dropped my Trigonometry class after the 2nd day when I realized, "Hey, I don't have the SLIGHTEST idea of what my professor is teaching! And... I'm already finished with all the required math for my major." Goodbye, trig. Best decision ever.
I'm currently taking 13 credits--four classes. I really want to take one more class, but I haven't found one yet that is required for my major, which is Photography (oh, the lovely art of light writing). Let's see, there's my Sociology class (which I already LOVE), Spanish (I made a new freshman friend in that class), Latin Dance (I need to get my sexy on), and Art History (the professor reminds me of a wacky librarian who paints for a living). I'm also taking two Institute classes: The last half of the Book of Mormon, and Dating & Courtship. I enjoy all my classes so far, which is weird, because I've never had that happen to me.
We got a new roommate just over a week ago. Her name is Lisa, and she is AWESOME! She is the ideal roommate. I just adore her. So much fun!
Today was a good day. From watching FailBlog videos on the guy's laptop in front of me in my Art History class, to watching The Bad Girl's Club, and various MTV shows while laughing at them with my roommates, to going to the library only to find out that we couldn't get a library card just yet, and instead looking at old year books that we found on the library's book shelves, today put sunshine into my heart! And that's what I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment