6/1/10

weddin'.

At least half of my friends are getting married or are married. It's weirding me out. Tonight I went to my friend, Brynn's wedding. She married a man named Craig, and I love them both so much! They go well together.
Since I was in a homeschool choir with Brynn, I saw a lot of my other homeschool friends there, too. It was great, especially since I haven't seen a lot of them for a long, long time.
Brynn is a very unique person, and I love that about her. Normal weddings would be very calm and peaceful, but at Brynn's wedding tonight, we had... you guessed it... A DANCE PARTY! It was so awesome!
Austin kept asking me when I was getting married. I said not for a while. Then I told Joe that I was engaged. I also had three pieces of cake! Oh man. Later, on the dance floor, Kim's 2-year-old foster sister (who I have never met) came up to me and held her arms out for me to pick her up. We danced around, and I threw her up in the air a few times, and she loved it! We instantly became best friends!
Here are some pictures!

Brynn, Craig and me.
Me and my new best friend!
Dancin' on the dance floor!
Homeschool buddies!
Funny faces, because we're cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment