5/20/10

new blow dryer.

Today I am cold. Well, was cold. After I roughed it out in short sleeves upstairs for a while, I decided to come downstairs and blow dry myself with Sara's new blow dryer. I bought it for her yesterday. It's a funny story, actually...

I always use Sara's blow dryer, because I don't like mine. A few days ago, I was using it and my hair got stuck in it. Nothing happened. A couple of days after that, which was yesterday, the blow dryer was making a funny noise that got louder and more intense, until it finally just gave up and started to smoke. I turned it off, put it down, and backed away. The smell was horrible. I decided to go the store and buy a new blow dryer for Sara. When I got home, I put a note on the box that said, "Sara, I think I broke your blow dryer, so I bought you this new one. Don't try to turn your old one on; it might explode... Love, Megan." When Sara came home, she laughed at me for the note. During dinner, she asked how her blow dryer broke. I explained in full detail, and used sound effects, too.

Today I got excited about spending next summer with August. We've been talking about making a list of things to do together when he gets home, so today I made mine. It's long. Here's just a few of the things I'm really excited to do with him:
  • Build a fort and watch a movie inside.
  • Have an Office marathon. (Our favorite TV show!)
  • Jump on the tramp.
  • Go to a concert.
  • Make overs!
  • Tour Downtown Salt Lake City.
  • Play night games.
  • Go to a fair and watch fireworks.
  • Visit grandparents.
  • Go to a dance.
  • Watch submarine races at Utah Lake.

In other news, my parents come home from California tomorrow. I've missed them.

No comments:

Post a Comment