5/17/10

11:23 pm.

Hi guys! I haven't posted for a few weeks, and I don't know why. I'd say that I've been busy, but that would be a lie. Since school got out at the end of April, I've kind of just been bumming around. I'm working a little, but not enough to keep me busy.
I guess I'll post about what's on my mind. Behold:

Yup! It's August. Surprise! He's still on his mission, and he's still just as wonderful as ever. Every Monday on his P-day, he emails my phone, and we text/email back and forth for an hour. Today we talked about the same ol' stuff, and he also sent me some pictures that he took this morning in Queens. Do you like his tie? I picked it out. :) I guess it's safe to say that he's my boyfriend. I mean, that's what I've been calling him for the last month or so. He has pictures of me on his wall, and I blog about him, so I guess it's official, haha. It's a funny story of how we met, and came to be where we are now, some of which (the funniest part) he doesn't know about yet. But that's for another post. I just wanted to announce that yes, I am dating (or maybe "waiting for" is a better way to put it) my best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment