3/4/10

"san fran, as the locals call it."

My older brother, Matt, and his wife, Stephanie, and their son, Aiden, are moving to San Francisco tomorrow, because my brother got a new job. So tonight, my family and I celebrated their leaving by going out to dinner. After dinner, we all went to my parents' house. The girls hung out in mom's craft room and talked about future wedding plans, and wedding night plans (haha) and the guys hung out downstairs, installing a server for our home theater. Afterwards, a few of us played Texas Hold 'Em.
Matt's my favorite brother, and Steph's my favorite sister-in-law, and Aiden's my favorite (and only) nephew, so I'm obviously going to miss them a lot. I'm also going to miss mine and Matt's Thursday nights spent watching Community, Parks and Recreation, and The Office, then playing wii for a while.
The fact that they're leaving hasn't set it quite yet, though. When it does, I will cry--I can promise you that. I'm going to miss my family!



I love that my family can't keep a straight face.

No comments:

Post a Comment