9/11/09

two months later...

I feel like I need a huge banner that says, "WELCOME BACK." I haven't posted for about 2 months, and that just boggles my mind. Where has the time gone? I'll tell you where the time has gone! One, I started working over full-time at work, and two, I moved out with my friends. Those are my excuses; deal with them.
Really though, I can't believe I've let so much time pass by without recording it somewhere! So, in a fast manner, I'm going to list everything that has happened to me in the past month or two. Ready?

    • I'm writing (or at least trying to write) more missionaries than I can count on two hands.
    • I haven't written back my missionaries for about a month now. Maybe even longer than that.
    • My niece is getting old!
    • My nephew was born on September 2nd. (I'll post about him later)
    • I moved out!
    • I made friends with a lot of people after I moved out, but mostly my across-the-porch neighbors.
    • I started school. Thirteen credits!
    • I am considering just majoring in Photography, and not having a double major in Photography and Math.
    • My brother comes home on October 15th, and that's where all my excitement has gone.
    • I quit Rise and am now looking for a new job.
    • I was an EFY counselor this last summer and made a lot of new friends. I am looking forward to going back next year.
    • I went on a few dates in the summer.
  • I went to the hot pots on Midway with my college buddies and got more than enough misquito bites.I joined a lot of clubs at school, such as the Hip Hop Club, the Disney Club, the Special Olympics Club, the Ultimate Frizbee Club, and the Music Appreciation Club. I also joined the Institute Service Counsel.

I've lived here in my apartment for 3 week now, and I love it. The people here are amazing, and I'm excited to meet even more. Stay tuned for more college experiences.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you've been more than busy... :) I don't know how you keep up with it!

    ReplyDelete