8/16/09

summer 2009.

1/24/10
I found this today while I was going through all my drafts of posts I never posted (this is the only one, ha). I think the reason I never posted it was because the pictures weren't lining up well, and the video never uploaded. So, here I am, posting it without fixing the lining of the pictures. I'm still not sure whether or not the video will work. This is from the end of summer 2009, or somewhere around there...



I've come to the conclusion that I am absolutely horrible at posting consistent posts lately. I've got a lot to mention, so I'm going to take the road Celeste often takes and post pictures with descriptions. Here's what I've been up to!
6/29-7/3 & 7/13-7/17
I went to EFY! But, as a counselor and not as a participant. I did 2 weeks, and it was my first time being a counselor, and it was amazing. My companies got along really well, which was awesome! I made a lot of new friends, and I plan on being an EFY counselor next summer!



































7/20

Emily and I decided to go to the lake and eat some Ben & Jerry's ice cream there. While enjoying the view of the lake from the bridge, Emily decided to call Jeremy and ask him to go boating with her and her family. He later texted her and said he could go.

7/24

We started the day off by going to the 24th of July parade with a couple of my EFY counselor friends. Later that night, my family had a BBQ.



7/29

JP, a fellow EFY counselor, celebrated her 21st birthday and invited us to have a Mexican Fiesta with her. We ate at Beto's, broke a pinata, and watched Nacho Libre.

No comments:

Post a Comment