4/2/11

the most basic of news + question number one.

Yesterday, Zac and I went to Whitney's and JT's wedding in the Mt. Timpanogos temple. Whitney looked gorgeous as always, and JT was tall... as always. They couldn't stop smiling, and it got me excited about what's happening in my life in just 55 days! (Not counting or anything.) I forgot my camera, so I have absolutely no pictures of me, Zac, Whit, JT, the cake, the luncheon. Nothing. It made me sad. But just know that I went.
In other news, I got a Twitter account. Follow me here and say nice things to me.


Day 1: A picture of yourself with 15 facts

This is me, and Zac, too, but mostly me. The picture is not mine [yet] so it still has my photographer's name on it. Check him out, by the way. He's wonderful, and really knows what he's doing. Brody Dezember Photography. And now for the 15 facts:



  1. I have an abnormally large dent in my head.

  2. I love love love style. Clothes, homes, photography, you name it. I love aesthetics.

  3. I hate the cold. I never cared for it before, but this winter I realized that I hate it more than a lot of things.

  4. My favorite store is Target. Then the D.I.

  5. I have an outie.

  6. I almost have my Associates Degree.

  7. I don't like going to concerts with tons of people, unless OK Go is playing. They're worth it.

  8. I've had long hair most of my life (and kind of want to cut it all off).

  9. I've had braces twice.

  10. I met my fiance at a Rock Band party.

  11. I've been skydiving.

  12. I wash my hands constantly.

  13. If I could have more than one occupation, they would be these: Photographer, Chef, Interior Designer, Mother, Writer, World Traveller.

  14. I get tired easily.

  15. I have an obsession with reading peoples' blogs.

That took longer than expected. Goodnight. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment