10/5/10

red roses.

To all of you who didn't know: I have a boyfriend named Zac. We have been official for five days now, so it's the real deal.
Yesterday morning I was having a hard time. I was frustrated and confused about a certain situation in life. I texted Zac that morning and he knew something was up, so he asked is he could come over after I got home from school and talk to me. I said yes, and waited until 2:30. As I was eating my mom's delicious homemade cheese and broccoli soup, my doorbell rang. I answered it and there was Zac, holding a beautiful bouquet of red roses and some chocolates for me. My heart melted, and I gave him a great big hug. We talked for about an hour and a half, until I had to go to work.
My boyfriend is sweet. I like him.
The roses Zac gave me
Zac 10/1/10

2 comments:

  1. This sounds so spiritual, 5 days!!! Remember to see him naked before you accept any proposals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5 days! I expect an engagement by the end of the week.

    ReplyDelete